Monday, April 2, 2007

Internship at TDSAT

Hello Friends

I've come across the following link which describes about internship at TDSAT (Telecom Disputes Settlement Appellate Tribunal), New Delhi.

You may try applying here too through your respective university authorities as I believe it would be a nice exposure for all you guys those who have some interest in telecom disputes.

The link is http://tdsat.nic.in/vaccancy/INTERNSHIP%20OPPORTUNITIES.htm

Do let me know your suggestions regarding this effort so that any future shortcoming could be avoided and present ones could be improved.

Looking forward to your worthy comments.

Happy Interning!!

Cheers

1 comment:

pushpender time in Italy said...

I pushpender kumar from Bharati vidypeeth university, New Law College, pune. I am perusing BA.LLB.5 years integrated course. Now i am in the III years of BA.LLB (VI Semester) . I wish to do internship in your reputed organisation in the months of 05/ 06/09 to 31/ 06/09. I did internship in SINGHANIARELK( NGO, DEHRADUN) & UNDER NOBLE GUIDENCE OF SINIOR GOVT. ADVOCATE IN GUWAHATI HIGH COURT BENCH ITANAGER. I wish to do legal internship in the above mention months. Kindly give me an opportunity to learn something from organisation.
It is good program for the law studentwho is intrested to do legal internship TDSAT, sir i will send my Application for legal internship in TDSAT letter on.

THANKS
Pushpender kumar
BA.LLB IIIYEAR
mOBILE NO:- 09325669370